Should Your Business Rent a Stationary or Vertical Compactor
It can be confusing when trying to choose the right compactor for your business. Especially since, it is not always easy to see the differences between them. If your company is considering renting a compactor, contact a local waste management company in CT to learn about the compactors they rent.
Benefits of a Stationary Compactor
There are many reasons to choose one compactor over the other and it can depend on what your business’ needs are. If you have the room for a much larger machine, then a stationary compactor would be better. Restaurants, retailers and hotels that dispose dry waste commonly use stationary compactors. This type of compactor is usually fed by a chute that compacts the waste into a detachable container, making them ideal for large industrial projects and situations where a great deal of refuse needs to be removed. Stationary compactors are beneficial for restaurants, retailers and hotels because:
- Even though stationary compactors require more startup money in the beginning, in the long run it will benefit your company because you can
- Great for the business’ that wants to schedule intermediate pickup plans without having cardboard picked up every week.
Benefits of a Vertical Compactor
Vertical compactors are often used in situations where waste is removed through a chute in a building. They have a compactor built right inside of them and, because of their vertical design, do not take up a great deal of room. This is a great option for business’ that want to bale a lot of cardboard and have a compactor that is inside the building rather than outside. Vertical compactors are beneficial for business’ that:
- Do not have a lot of space and want to used the compactor inside their building.
- Do not want expensive up-front-costs, however, vertical compactors do not hold the same value that other stationary compactor do.
- Need to start working now while trying to keep their expenses low.
- Made for business’ that bale a lot of cardboard.
- Stationary compactors are great for the business’ that want to schedule intermediate pickup.
- Stationary compactors are beneficial for restaurants, retailers and hotels.
- Vertical compactors are great for business’ that do not have a lot of space.
- Vertical compactors are ideal for large industrial projects and situations where a great deal of refuse needs to be removed.